Sunday, August 12, 2012

CALLIN' ALL DROW'S

O.M.G.!  I finally have a chance to blog!  My RL was all in an uproar with company.  Anywho, I wanted to get this blog out so I can blog some more within the week.  So, on with the show.

Are you a lover of Drow's?  Well, I am.  I have RP'd (role-played) many types of characters, one of my favorites was RP'g (role-playing) a Drow.  Which leads me to blog the current new release from Mirror's Enigma.  Vanity in Drow is part of Rain's new release that was on August 10.  Yes, I know, a couple days late for the blog.  But have you seen this new skin?!  Its flippin gorgeous!  Just look at her, Vanity is awesome.
SKIN/SHAPE/EYES/GLOVE:  [:ME:] Vanity Drow Skintone (Base Bundle)
OUTFIT:  Fallen God's.  I cannot remember the name of this outfit, I have had it for a very long time.
HAIR:  ETD Nicole - White Blackened
EARS:  *ZK*(Zion Kreations) Drow Ear

No comments:

Post a Comment